This clearance shoe is a closeout style, and is therefore limited to the sizes and widths that are currently available online.
Woodstock - Premium Handsewn Slip-on Loafer Men's Casual Shoes by Allen Edmonds
- Leather sole men's slip-on loafer casual shoes
- Moc-toe with single shawl and tassels
- Two-tone leather with leather lining
- Features a double kiltie and braided lacing
- Single oak leather sole
- Handsewn construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the Handsewn 114 Last (learn all about lasts)
- This shoe is eligible for our full Recrafting service (learn about Allen Edmonds legendary shoe Recrafting)
- Proudly made in the USA at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
With its charming town green, array of covered bridges and old brick mills, Woodstock, Vermont is the quintessential New England village. And it is towns like this where shoes like the Woodstock originated. Brought back by popular demand, this classic lined calfskin loafer features a double kiltie to create a distinct look. Of course, like every Allen Edmonds shoe, the craftsmanship is on par with its design, as the handsewn toe creates a pinched vamp that accents the refined nature of the braided laces. Featuring the slightly shorter vamp representative of the 114-Last and a toasted brown double oak sole, the Woodstock is comfortable enough to be worn from noon to night and works great with jeans and khakis.